I’m a fan of speculative fiction, and that’s what I tend to write. Here’s where you can find links to my published fiction and other creative writing.
- “The second guitar comes in on the downbeat” In this story, published by The Ginger Collect, I make the idea of an earworm literal.
- “Dreams of the Jurassic” This story, published by Asymmetry Fiction, asks what would happen if dreams could come true.
- “Again and again and again and” This prose poem on the end of the world and renewal and hope was published by formercactus.
- “But Then the Mice Began to Change” This story, published by The Molotov Cocktail, is about the desire to create life and, instead, accidentally transforming it.
- “We exist, and that’s enough” Literary Cleveland published this micro essay on parenting during a pandemic and remembering to appreciate small pleasures.
- “I admire the resilience of weeds” This prose poem on adaptability and the natural world was published by Literary Cleveland.
- “The Teeth Were Sharp, The Eyes Were Wide” This piece of flash fiction on monsters and the way fear makes the world small was published by The Cabinet of Heed.
- “1802” The Molotov Cocktail published this small epistolary tale of monsters and a town and a monster hunter in its 2020 Flash Monster issue.
- “Gestalt (noun): a theory that a whole is different from and more than its disparate parts” This micro on the moments that make up a life was published by (mac)ro(mic).